Thursday, May 17, 2012

across the room

i still can hear the thumping and rattling of business-as-usual in the world next to me. there s a thick sound wall keeping it all away from me, though. a flat local character is gesticulating and waving a fan. the music on my headphones's blaring out and some of the liquid tune's pouring into the room. nothing of the silliness outside seems to have sneaked into my skull. the silence between songs keeps me informed of the conversation polluting the air, though. not that i couldn't guess just by seeing her grimaces and her ugly theatrical features parching her face.

-donde se va a celebrar la boda?
-noooo el otro dia se celebraron elecciones en el mercantil. 
-si? y quien ganĂ³?
- como se llama?
-se llama ...............
- si, la mujer me atiende cada vez que voy al mercantil...

seville.. wasteland world summit 2012!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home